Thursday, January 31, 2013

Easter Basket Anya

I have 11 followers!  Well one of them is me, but still :)   So I tell my daughter and she asks "how is it even possible to follow yourself?"  Who cares, I broke 10!

Anyway, here is my card for the day.



Digi: The Greeting Farm - "Easter girl Anya bunny basket"; sorry, I can't find where I got this freebie
Cardstock: Hammermill & Staples White; MME Stella & Rose "Mabel"
Flowers and Frame from Silhouette America & Recollections
Brads from Oriental Trading Co.
Image, all flowers and and frame colored with Spectrum Noir and Prismacolor Markers

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

{PIN}spirational Challenges #42: Photo Inspiration
A Gem of a Challenge #64: Holidays
Card Mania #13: Color Combo
Crafts and Me Challenges #118 Your Favorite Embellishment handmade flowers (of course!)
Natalie & Amy #6: Something Old and Something New MME Paper(new) Anya(old)
Party Time Tuesdays #105: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #112: One for the Girls
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Anything Goes
The Sweet Stop Sketch
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog #55: Fancy Edges

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the colors that you've used! Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you again in our next challenge! Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "One for the girls" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card - love the fab bright colours.
    Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is really precious, love your papers and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I absolutely LOVE the colors you used! So fresh! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous ! Lovely colours and great design.Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card! Thanks you for playing along at Card Mania Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann