Sunday, December 2, 2012

My First Post

I've decided to create a blog for the sake of posting my creations to submit to challenges.  Please bear with me while I get the hang of this.

Here is my first card being submitted to Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog "Anything Goes" for December 2012.

Enjoy!


Ingredients

Digi:  Meoples Snow Noel
Medium:  Prismacolor and Spectrum Noir Markers
Cardstock:  Hammermill Copy Cover, DCWV Christmas Stack, Co'redinations Pearls
Other:  Brads and Ribbons from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann