Saturday, May 4, 2013

Flower Bug

For this card I used a pre-colored image by Clear Dollar Stamps:


I used the sketch from I {heart} sketches # 16



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge #142: Bingo patterned paper, image, bugs
Allsorts #205: Add Some Sparkle
Cards Galore: May - Tim Holtz Homage
Clearly iStamp #1: All Day Challenge
Crafty Calendar May- Blooms and Blossoms
Cute Card Thursday #267: Come Fly With Me
I {heart} card sketches #16: Sketch 
One Stop Craft #227: Flower Power
Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail

Digi & Papers:  Clear Digital Stamps - Bugs & Blooms (pre-colored)
Fence and Flower background from Silhouette Online Store
Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die and Idea-O-logy Paper String
Pearls from Stash
Pearlex & Modpodge "Paint"


7 comments:

  1. Oh this makes me smile!! I love it!! Yellow is just a happy color! what a cool background pattern and the fence is perfect!
    Thanks for playing in Challenge #1 at Clearly iStamp. Challenge #3 will be posted in about 15 min....enough time to get a snack!

    Have a happy scrappy National Scrapbook Day!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe you can make it a quick night out and get home in time to make Challenge #4 since it ends at Midnight! If not enjoy your night out....at least you got 2 cards done today and had fun playing. I enjoyed having you and seeing your beautiful work.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leeann, Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Tim Holtz Challenge. Unfortunately it is one of our entry rules that your piece fits the theme. As your work doesn't, on this occasion we are unable to include it in the challenge. Please enjoy our DT work as examples which do fit the theme, and come back and try again, many thanks again, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great image and I love that background trellis, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and i like the little fence. It´s a great accent.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, SO sweet! Love the bee and the background die and fence! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute! Love the sunny colors! Thanks so much for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! DT, if I miss the mark on a challenge, please send me a private e-mail? And I apologize in advance if I misunderstand the rules.

If you're a recent follower, please post a comment with your blog or send me an e-mail so I can be sure to follow you too!

~Leeann